- Waived John McCarthy, third string goalkeeper who was on a reserve contract.
- Signed two Academy players to reserve contracts:
Philadelphia Union 2, Toronto FC 2
Our center backs made crucial mistakes leading to goals, leaving Jozy Altidore and his laughably bad off the ball score of 7 to get free and head one in to take the lead, then Jean-Baptiste concedes a penalty which Giovinco nails to make it 2-0. Aristeguieta scores a great shot from the top of the box to give us a shout, and Jean-Baptiste redeems himself to help us get another draw.
Vancouver Whitecaps 3, Philadelphia Union 3
JUST FUCK OFF FM! Aristeguieta scored a brace and is encouraging with his recent form, but how do we completely shit the bed the final ten minutes?
Philadelphia Union 3, D.C. United 0
In which I learn from my mistakes and don’t sub Creavalle off for Gaddis. Fuck Gaddis, I’m going to waive him ASAP. Aristeguieta continues his newfound form and Gerzicich scores a nice direct free kick goal to put the icing on the cake, and we don’t fucking blow the lead this time! Only our second win!
New York Red Bulls 3, Philadelphia Union 2
Sapong’s goal gave us the early lead but Gonzalo Veron killed us with his pace and netted a hat trick. We came back and had a chance to salvage a draw but ran out of time. Aaron Rangel made his debut as a sub, and finally Aristeguieta stopped scoring.
D.C. United 0, Philadelphia Union 0
We played some good stuff but couldn’t take our chances well. Nothing really to speak about.
Philadelphia Union 0, Columbus Crew 0
Our dull run continues. We should’ve been carved up but somehow we survive, and we didn’t have enough going forward.
MLS Table – After 16 Matches
We’re a bit unlucky to be down this far, things haven’t really shaken up so far. The season is almost half-over, we’re running out of time and there won’t be a magic fix in the form of a new player.
- Ray Gaddis always screws me every time I field him, so I traded him to Houston for their 2nd round pick in the 2016 Superdraft.
- Aristeguieta was on fire but he cooled off, I need him to rediscover his form.
- Zach Pfeffer is back from his hamstring injury, I need him to challenge Maidana.
- Designated Players really shouldn’t be benchwarmers *glares at Edu*, but to be fair to him, he’s been injured for a while. Still, Gerzicich and Carroll have been playing so well, Edu and Dutra have been shut out.